Od jednotlivých zariadení až po ucelené výrobné zariadenia
Air pressure gauges Hartmann & Braun – 2000T series Multi Vision
○ basic accuracy measuring ± 0.075%, extended accuracy measuring ± 0.05
Air pressure gauges ABB Kent-Taylor Spa – 2600T series
○ 4 basic accuracy measuring ± 0.1%, ± 0.2%, ± 0.075% and the most accurate air pressure gauge ± 0.04% of calibrated range
Air pressure gauges for simple and reliable pressure measuring – 50T series
○ better measuring accuracy ± 0.2% BFSO (average variance from the whole input range)
Measuring, regulation and analysis technique:
○ Hartmann & Braun – pressure and surface converter, converters of electrical values, regulators, graphers, indicators, fieldbus.
Individual category of measuring equipment includes high-tech and complex solutions for industrial analysis and monitoring of gasses. Fusion of world’s manufacturers analysis technology Hartmann & Braun and ABB Kent Taylor provides a guarantee of production of quality analyzators on a high scale.
○ Fischer & Porter electromagnetic, vortex, float, mass
Thermometer production and its accessories is the root of the manufacturing process of a well world known manufacturer Sensycon. Their offer includes:
○ Temperature scanners SensyTemp – resistance thermometers and thermo junctions
ELT servis s.r.o. offers a complex range of analyzers, which satisfy various measurement requests. According to a specific task, a suitable measuring method is available as a component for an optimal complex solution.
Advance Optima – one system – many solutions
Modular range of analyzers Advance Optima designates a standard of continual gas analysis.
Standard vs. tailor-made – these opposites no longer exist. With the help of our innovative range of analyzers, standarnised modules can be combined so, that they make a tailored cost effective system. We put emphasis on function and flexibility. Advance Optima is based on analysis modules with a broad spectrum of measurement principles.
○ infrared analysis module Uras 14
These modules specifically designed for their measuring functions, and are applied mainly due to their small measuring range and calibration, without the need of gas bottle.
EL6010 – specialists for hazardous environment with ATEX II2G EEx de IIC T4
EL6010 is a product range for a continual measuring of gas concentration in a hazardous environment. It uses analysis modules Uras 14, Magnos 106 and Caldos.
Analyzers are certified according to ATEX regulation 94/9/EC for category II. Thanks to this, it is possible to use it for measuring in zone 1 and zone 2.
○ EL6010 control unit is non-explosive – IIC. Display can be installed at eye level.
EasyLine – “clever” method of gas analysis
EasyLine provides a robust and reliable measurement technique on the basis of analysis module range Advance Optima:
○ EasyLine IR – Uras
It is designed for use in various sectors such as, food packaging, sludge processing, silo monitoring etc, and also provides the following advantages:
○ monitoring of flammable gasses without a need for a blow-through
Multiwave Process Photometer – PIR3502 and PUV 3402 – infrared & ultraviolet photometer
Multiwave photometer measures on-line gas or fluid components. Advanced electronics and “user friendly” operation panel make it easy for the calibration, validation of data and diagnostics. It was specifically designed for the chemical industry – Ex production, corrosion gasses and high temperatures. Cross-connection to a PC and a process operating system is provided by VistaNET2.0.